FOR FAMILY DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES (FDR) NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED TRAINER/CONSULTANTS
Three-day Training and Networking Meeting
Dates: May 30, 31, & June 1, 2018
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Cost: $175 per person
Contact: Sonya Thorn, 512-757-0087
Hotel: Contact Emily Astor ~ 512-385-8400
A wonderful opportunity to come together to support your professional development, enhance your skill set, nurture yourself, and collaborate to promote NP facilitator training in a cohesive and consist manner. The primary training goals are focused on increasing fidelity and congruence in Facilitator Training, reviewing best practice training methods to create best practitioners and standards in parent education, networking and to assist Family Development Resources with future conferences.
Training topics to cover and/or work to be done:
- Training and Technical Assistance Congruency
- Taking Fidelity to the Next Level
- Nurturing Parenting Program Marketing and Funding Streams
- State and National Expansions
- Research Updates
- Review of Programs/Curricula and Highlights
- Promoting and Using Assessments and Outcome Based Evaluations
- About Family Nurturing Centers
Space is limited.
Date(s) - 05/30/2018 - 06/01/2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Holiday Inn Austin Airport
Registration is closed for this event.